The days are getting longer and (supposedly) warmer... Perfect for lacing up, getting out and hitting the road or trails! Team Runderwear will be attending a number of events and races over the coming months - we look forward to seeing you there!
We'll be at:
• 18th & 19th May - Rock 'n' Roll Liverpool Marathon
Starting at Liverpool's historic docks, this marathon is an event not to missed! We'll be setting out our stall and look forward to meeting anyone running it.
• 19th May - Night of the 10,000m PBs
The annual gathering of the fastest 10k runners around at the Highgate Athletics Track in London. Crowds line the track and cheer on different waves of runners to hit their PBs!
• 27th May - 2018 Dorchester Marathon & Casterbridge Half
From the intense frenzy of Night of the 10k PBs, to a more laid back affair in the Dorset countryside.
• 16th June - The Maverick Inov-8 X Series Exmoor 2018
Maverick Races have a reputation for being beautiful yet challenging off-road courses and this race in Exmoor is no different.
• 22nd June - Purbeck 10K
A local race to Runderwear HQ, starting and finishing in the shadow of the majestic Corfe Castle, a flat, out and back 10k put on by local club Purbeck Runners.
• 23rd & 24th June - Giants Head (White Star Running 100th event)
From the creators of the Dorchester Marathon, the Giant's Head Marathon goes back to White Star Running's roots, being off-road and hilly!
• 7th July - Maverick inov-8 X Series Peak District 2018
The Maverick Race show moves onwards and upwards to the stunning climes of the Peak District.
• 12th - 14th July - Long Course Weekend Wales
The Long Course Weekend in Pembrokeshire is one of the toughest triathlon events in wales - triathlete's need to be chafe-free too you know!